Snorepin – Snore Stopper
Snorepin or Snore relief anti snoring nasal device
Supplier Claims that the Snorepin or alternatively known as the “Snore Stopper” will:
- Stop and reduce Snoring and Sleep Apnea – Reduces Dry Mouth
- Prevents problems with your partner – Better airflow through anatomic conical shape – Pre-curved design for best ease of use without pressure
- Little slits on the surface let your nosehair catch airborne particles and prevent them from reaching your lungs. You will sleep much better and healthier
- Cost effective – 2 snorepins come in one package (dishwasher safe) – Material: Antiallergic Polyurethane (produced without Latex) – No dust adduction like you have on Latex
- Made in Germany – Highly recommended by ENT Doctors – Fast delivery (4-5 days) and 30 Days Money back Guarantee.
Works better than Nasal strips
After having a lot of trouble at night with my girlfriend because of my snoring I start to use the Nasal Strips. They work fine for me for at least 4 weeks. But there are some disadvantages
- you have to place the strip very very accurate to get a good breath effect.
- Painful when detaching the strip
- Cost for always buying new strips. B
- the most disadvantage for me is that you look very dumb
Snorepin Anti Snoring Device
Since this time I used the so called “Snore Stopper” buying from Amazon. Its one little silicon spiral which you can put in your nose during nighttime. They are far ahead in enhancing your breathe at night. You wear them inside your nostrils and so they look much more unobtrusive. In every pack there are 2 snore stops and you can put them in a dishwasher for cleaning. So I leave one at my girlfriends home and one at my home. My girlfriend say that the strips was good but the Snore Stop are a dream.. So my sleep at night is much better for me and finally these little piece had been saving my relationship with the love of my life. ….
I have been using the snore stopper for about two weeks now and my husband is so happy. We are both sleeping much better and I am enjoying not getting poked all night long because I am snoring and keeping him awake. Great invention, After the first few nights I got used to it and I can’t even feel it in my nose anymore.
Thanks for making my sleeping so much better.
Janice and Carl
Exactly what I have been looking for..,
I can’t understand the bad reviews for such a great product! For me the snore stopper
works really good. It pinches between the nostrils a little bit, but I can breathe at night for the first time in 10 years! I have scarring in my nose from an accident, which means I can’t breathe easily through the one nostril. As a result I snore like a walrus. This has really helped and I can relax properly when I fall asleep, taking deep breaths all night. I feel like a new person – highly recommend it.
On the Other Hand, a different perspective on results…
Remember if your snoring is caused by anything else than a NASAL BLOCKAGE this device will probably not work for you!!
Didn’t do the Job
First ever review, I thought it important as snoring is a very personal, annoying situation for anyone around you – and for health reasons as well. I like that it opens your sinuses, but boyfriend says ” Doesn’t stop the snoring!” I’d return it but one fell out and i couldn’t find it anywhere and it comes with two. Falls out a lot too. I am going for a better rated mouthpiece here on Amazon that has 180 ratings and most of them good. Good luck to the rest of you!
This product helps open the nostrils, but it was of no help to me in reducing snoring.
Check out the details on the SnorePin anti snoring device